Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mission accomplished

I'm back from Australia -- mission accomplished.

It feels bit crazy to fly to the other side of the planet for only a few days. But these are the times we are living in. Distance has lost its meaning. 
I spent three or four days in Canberra, helping one of our customers with a software issue, and my last day was free, which I used to drive from there to Sydney.

I managed to visit my friends of Schönegg in Murrumbateman (see the first picture with the romantic sunset sky) and my friend Michael in Sydney.

I also saw "Vivid Sydney", the festival of lights installations in the city, and the house in Cremorne I used to live in. And then it was back on the big Boeing 747-400. Goodbye Australia! It was good to see you again, just to reassure: you're still there and you haven't changed. Or as you mates in Down Under say: True Blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home